What Is GISFaces?
What functionality is included?
- Supports ESRI tiled, image, and dynamic map services.
- Supports KML, feature, and graphics layers.
- Graphics layers support marker, polyline, polygon, circle, and text graphics.
- Graphics layer markers support drag and drop functionality.
- Ability to add multiple services and set opacity, refresh interval, and min/max scales per service.
- Dynamic map services support layer visibility and definition expressions for filtering.
- Support for legend, overview, navigation, and geocoder widgets in separate panels.
- Options to show a scalebar, logo, attribution, latitude/longitude coordinates, and a progress bar in separate panels.
events “click”, “extent”, “view”, “select”, “drag”, and “geolocation”.
- Supports feature identification, highlight, and attribute table via
- Supports custom map LOD (level of detail) levels and layer min/max scale ranges.
- Supports automatic map layer refreshes at specified intervals.
- Ability to use a locally hosted ESRI® JSAPI for environments behind a firewall or without Internet access.
- GISFaces fills the void for the deprecated ESRI Java WebADF API.