What is GISFaces?
What Functionality Is Included?
- Supports ESRI tiled, image, and dynamic map services.
- Supports KML, feature, and graphics layers.
- Graphics layers support marker, polyline, polygon, circle, and text graphics.
- Graphics layer markers support drag and drop functionality.
- Ability to add multiple services and set opacity, refresh interval, and min/max scales per service.
- Dynamic map services support layer visibility and definition expressions for filtering.
- Support for legend, overview, navigation, geocoder, and measurement widgets in separate panels.
- Options to show a scalebar, logo, attribution, latitude/longitude coordinates, and a progress bar in separate panels.
- Supports "click", "extent", "view", "action", "drag", and "geolocation" JSF method binding events.
- Displays feature identification, symbology, attribute table, and highlight in a popup dialog.
- Supports custom map LOD (level of detail) levels and layer min/max scale ranges.
- Supports automatic map layer refreshes at specified intervals.
- Ability to use a locally hosted ESRI® JSAPI for environments behind a firewall or without Internet access.
- GISFaces fills the void for the deprecated ESRI Java WebADF API.
Download GISFaces now!
Download GISFaces and give it a try. If you need any one-time assistance on initial setup, contact us through the contact form or give us a call. It you like it and need ongoing support, consider one of our available support plans. Basic support is based on an hourly rate. Two annual support subscriptions are available, the first is for basic telephone and e-mail support plus one newer version of GISFaces. The second is for advanced technical support through e-mail, telephone and on-line services plus each new release of the product during the support period. On-line signup for the hourly support or the two subscription services will be available in the near future. If you need support in the meantime, just let us know and we can set up your account for submitting support requests and downloads of the latest GISFaces versions.
Contact us about GISFaces or to inquire about our support and custom programming services.