What is GISFaces?
What Functionality Is Included?
- Supports ESRI tiled, image, and dynamic map services.
- Supports KML, feature, and graphics layers.
- Graphics layers support marker, polyline, polygon, circle, and text graphics.
- Graphics layer markers support drag and drop functionality.
- Ability to add multiple services and set opacity, refresh interval, and min/max scales per service.
- Dynamic map services support layer visibility and definition expressions for filtering.
- Support for legend, overview, navigation, geocoder, and measurement widgets in separate panels.
- Options to show a scalebar, logo, attribution, latitude/longitude coordinates, and a progress bar in separate panels.
- Supports "click", "extent", "view", "action", "drag", and "geolocation" JSF method binding events.
- Displays feature identification, symbology, attribute table, and highlight in a popup dialog.
- Supports custom map LOD (level of detail) levels and layer min/max scale ranges.
- Supports automatic map layer refreshes at specified intervals.
- Ability to use a locally hosted ESRI® JSAPI for environments behind a firewall or without Internet access.
- GISFaces fills the void for the deprecated ESRI Java WebADF API.
Download GISFaces now!
Download GISFaces and give it a try. If you need one-time assistance on the initial setup, contact us through the contact form below or give us a call at 1-800-601-4337.
If you like it and need ongoing support, contact us with the form below to discuss your project or give us a call:
Contact us about GISFaces or to inquire about our support and custom programming services.