GISFaces 1.7.0 has been released and contains the following enhancements and fixes.
- Refactor packages and classes starting in package
com.gisfaces.model. Try the Eclipse Organize Imports (Ctrl+Shift+O).
- Refactor classes in package
com.gisfaces.model.legendto include Metadata in the name.
- Add new classes in package
com.gisfaces.model.servicefor retrieving map service, layer, and field metadata.
- Add new property
com.gisfaces.event.MapGraphicDragEventevent class for use with multiple graphics layers.
- Add new properties
- Fix minor LOD (level of detail) related issues due to recent ESRI® background LOD changes.
- Add new services.xhtml example page showing usage of new
- Update the examples .war to use PrimeFaces 6.0 and new publicly available map services.
If you have suggestions or feedback, please contact us. We would like to hear from you.
See the Examples page for code listings and live examples.