GISFaces 1.8.0 has been released. Lots of new functionality and enhancements are included.
- Add functionality to zoom to an extent using a definition expression specified on any dynamic
map service layer.
- Zoom to extent definition expression functionality zooms to lowest LOD level if there is a single point feature returned from the query. Otherwise, all returned features are guaranteed to be visible in the newly displayed map extent.
- Add new
Screenclasses to the
com.gisfaces.model.mappackage for usage in events.
- Automatically update managed bean values for latitude, longitude, and zoom in the
geolocateevents, if the value is a value binding expression.
- Add new
TextVerticalAlignmentenums in the
com.gisfaces.model.graphicpackage for usage in the
- Add support for halo color and size, horizontal and vertical text alignment and offset to
- Both map
extentevents now contain latitude, longitude, zoom, extent, screen, and scale properties.
- Add current map zoom level to the
- Add map scale and zoom level to the coordinates panel.
- Geolocation functionality zooms to lowest LOD level for the currently selected background layer.
showPopupboolean attribute on the
map servicecomponent, applicable only for dynamic, feature, and graphics service types. This allows the popup window to be turned off for specified services.
graphics servicelayer markers will be brought to the top while scrolling through the list of identified features in the popup window. This allows the user to drag and drop a particular marker when multiple markers are displayed at the same location.
- Add a
dataproperty to the base graphic class
com.gisfaces.model.graphic.Graphicfor any developer related object references needed.
- Add a
graphicIdproperty to the
viewevent classes for reference.
showSliderboolean attribute to the
mapcomponent to show/hide map zoom slider buttons.
showArrowsboolean attribute to the
mapcomponent to show/hide navigation arrow buttons.
enableNavigationboolean attribute to the
mapcomponent to toggle map navigation via keyboard and mouse controls.
- Add a full screen mode option to the navigation toolbar.
- Update the PDF documentation to contain updated component attributes.
- Update the the examples website demonstrating the new functionality.
If you have suggestions or feedback, please contact us. We would like to hear from you.
See the Examples page to run the live examples.